An international network solution provider is looking for a Senior C Embedded Developer, with very attractive package, high career promotion, opportunity to work with top Korean experts, oversea business trip and training to USA, Japan, Korea.
- Design and program the new feature in network devices such as GPON FTTH devices (OLT and ONT),wifi 802.11 ac and device ‘s driver.
- Developing on the Linux kernel and associated infrastructure
- Designing, Developing, Debugging network protocols (Layer 2/ Layer 3 Switch, Router)
- Developing with some Third Parties (ZebOS, Broadcom, Marvell,…)
- Work collaboratively with foreign colleagues to improve the software quality and performance
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience and strong skills with C programming
- Understanding of software development processes
- Understanding TCP/ IP or domain knowledge of network
- Embedded development in Linux OS
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with other Engineer
- High degree adaptability of external changes
- Good command of English is a must