A global technology company is recruiting a Senior Principal Software Development Engineer in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to lead Engineer team to build next generation platform features that support cloud platform strategy. The ideal candidates will thrive in an Agile work environment requiring strong problem solving skills, leading skill, team collaboration and open communication. High standards for quality and an appetite for creating market-leading user experiences is a must.
- Work with other technical experts in Vietnam, Canada and the US for technical solutions.
- Drive and support Vietnam Engineering team in term of technology and technical solving.
- Design complex platform and feature components with a team of local engineers.
- Write code that adds next generation features against a roadmap that supports the cloud platform strategy.
- Automate testing and maintenance of software modules to a high quality standard
- Author software architecture and design documents
- Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Participate in peer reviews
- Collaborate with local and remote co-workers, mentor and coach
- Debug and solve complex problems either individually or within a team
- Work with your Scrum teams to continuously improve
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- 10 or more years of software development experience including: 7+ years of Java EE development. 7+ years of working with Hibernate, Spring or similar JPA framework. 7+ years of working SQL/NoSQL. 4+ years with SOA. 4+ years with Message Orientated Middleware. 4+ years with Open Source, Linux hosted, application servers
- Knowledge of EmberJs, ReactJs or AngularJs
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of delivering into cloud based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube) and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and Microservices design a plus
- Experience with continuous software delivery model is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed engineering teams on complex systems
- Communication is crucial – so excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and sets a very high bar in terms of quality
- Salary range: 5,000 USD / month
- 13 Month Salary
- Premium Insurance for Family