A multinational technology company is recruiting a Automated Testing Developer to join software team in Ho Chi Minh. You will be experienced Java and/or C# engineer, leading engineering team to develop automation testing tools.
- Designing and implementing acceptance and regression tests for our products based on business requirements
- Acting as a mentor/guru for other engineers it terms of practical appliance of TDD (Test Driven Development), code and test designing and related best practices.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with object oriented programming, preferably Java or C#
- Perfect knowledge of modern OO patterns, techniques and concepts
- Experience with modern testing tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Serenity or others
- Practical experience with TDD and code reviewing (experience with ATDD(Acceptance TDD), BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and other agile testing methodologies is a BIG plus)
- Attention to code quality and designability to learn new things (tools, technologies, methodologies) really fast. Self-motivation to understand the very details of things.
- Ability to quickly familiarize and work with big existing code base and to propose large refactorings and redesigns of code to improve its test
- Ability, manageability and general quality good spoken and written English very good communication skills allowing to explain to other engineers benefits of proposed refactorings and of testing in general quality.
- Good spoken and written English
- Very good communication skills allowing to explain to other engineers benefits of proposed refactorings and of testing in general. Ability to act as a go-to-person and mentor for other engineers in terms of code design and tests architecture.
- Good analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements into acceptance tests
- At least basic proficiency with algorithms and data structures
Salary & Benefits:
- International environment with super hero power and family spirit
- Working closely with experienced colleagues from all around the world
- Possibility to reach technical mastery and team leadership status
- Very attractive salary, bonuses when deadlines are met
- Flexible work hours (8-10 AM), 8 work hours
- 13th month salary for Tet
- Free lunch & fruit every day, endless amounts of coﬀee and snacks.
- Monthly Team Building Activities, BBQ
- Personal development plan with performance reviews and transparent promotion scheme (salary, position and team role)
- Free trainings and seminars (technical and non-technical)
- Comfortable and creative working environment
- Full social and health insurance according to Vietnam labor laws
- Casual dress is welcomed