A large software product company specialized in Artificial Intelligence technologies is recruiting a Product Manager in Ho Chi Minh. You will be responsible for developing product features aligning with product positioning strategy. You need strong experience in software product management throughout its life-cycle.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product features and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Strong UI/UX Experiences
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Nice to have: ability to handle Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or any UI/UX Tools to come up with visualization ideas.