One USA product software company is recruiting a Automated Testing Engineer in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to build decentralized financial applications (savings/lending, insurance) on the blockchain and aims to improve financial inclusion on a global scale.
- Work closely with product managers and quality engineers to design and later implement automated end2end testing plans and strategies for our decentralized web and mobile apps.
- Design and implement integration test plans and strategies.
- Supporting project engineering teams in designing and refactoring their code for better testability and general quality. After that, supporting them in unit test design.
- Design, build and maintain necessary testing infrastructure and tools.
- Research, evaluate and introduce new testing tools and frameworks as needed.
- Highly proficient in at least one object oriented (OO) language.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of modern OO patterns, techniques and concepts.
- Good analytical skills allowing to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business requirements into high-quality Cucumber testing scenarios using Gherkin language (no previous experience is required since Cucumber is a relatively new technology, but candidate must prove that he can learn it during the recruitment process well enough to complete related tasks).
- Experience with other modern testing tools such as Selenium, Serenity, Watir or others.
- Practical experience with TDD and code review process (experience with ATDD, BDD and other agile testing methodologies is a BIG plus)
- Attention to code quality and design.
- Attention to details, such that all corner cases are tested.
- At least basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English. Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic attitude to evangelize automated testing strategies and tools.
- Curiosity and passion to explore and learn new things.
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary with range of 2,000 - 3,500 USD
- Employees are equipped with new Macbook Pros or PC laptops and other state of the art equipment.
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours and 5 day working week
- English speaking environment
- Opportunity to work along world-class experts with previous experience in companies such as Google, PayPal, Ernst & Young and others.