One USA product software company is recruiting a Full-stack Software Engineer in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to build decentralized financial applications on the block-chain and aims to improve financial inclusion on a global scale.
Our client builds decentralized financial applications (savings/lending, insurance) on the blockchain and aims to improve financial inclusion on a global scale. The mission is to serve the 2 Billion unbanked and use block-chain to solve Big Problems.
- Work on backend and front-end of the platform to enable blockchain as a service and financial service modules.
- Collaborate with Product, UI/UX, QA and other Engineers to deliver high quality backend services.
- Experience with ReactJS, Vue.js, AngularJS, EmberJS or similar front end frameworks.
- Experience with a backend technology stack using strongly typed languages such as Java, C#, GoLang and others.
- Experience with building distributed systems for scalability, high availability and manageability.
- Familiarity with common design patterns and OO techniques.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. and/or GraphQL.
- Understand the fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and networking protocols.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Proficiency in the English language through written or verbal communication.
- Experience with blockchain technologies like web3 and/or related libraries.
- Experience with DevOps and related infrastructures like docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience with Nginx or Apache HTTP server.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary with range of 2,000 - 3,500 USD
- Employees are equipped with new Macbook Pros or PC laptops and other state of the art equipment.
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours and 5 day working week
- English speaking environment
- Opportunity to work along world-class experts with previous experience in companies such as Google, PayPal, Ernst & Young and others.