A foreign-invested financial company is hiring a .NET Full-stack Developer in Ho Chi Minh. The job is to develop and fine-tune back-end and front-end of software system by involving in full product life cycle development. You will need expertise in building .NET web applications using diverse technologies.
- Develop features and enhancements on existing products based on defined requirements and designs.
- Follow given procedures and instructions to produce well-designed, testable and clean code.
- Participate in numerous activities for building software product: requirement analysis / enhance UI-UX design / Scrum process / user support / improve devops infrastructure / …
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience on web development.
- Have experience in building web application at backend such as .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, etc.), or Java (e.g. Spring, Play), or NodeJS (e.g. Express, Koa), or Ruby on Rails, or Python, etc.
- Have experience in building web application at frontend frameworks such as AngularJS, React, VueJS, etc.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Understand practises for high code quality: maintainability, reusability, code reviewing, unit testing, etc.
- Understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, architecture patterns.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proactiveness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of CMS, CRM systems such as SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Mobile development is a plus;
- Contribute / author apps or libraries on developer public community like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores, etc. is a plus
- Good knowledge of data management, big data, data analytics is a plus;
- Experience in working with financial industry i.e. banking, insurance, stock/security firm, brokerage, etc. is a plus;