A global consumer electronics company is recruiting a Channel Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to lead the GT channel team of 12 people. The role requires good channel management and development, and leadership acumen. The role is reporting directly to GM(an Expat).
Being responsible for Sales performance of CE products through retailer channels in South of Vietnam:
- Develop and manage a highly effective retailer channel; support and supervise retailer/ dealers to achieve sales target; negotiate and construct appropriate trading terms and channel strategy;
- Formulate sales strategy for CE products within assigned region, together with direction, action plan, sales forecast, budget planning;
- Manage, allocate jobs, and coach sales force to drive performance;
- Coordinate with other teams of Company for common goal;
- Be responsible for given KPI and target: Sales revenue, AR.
- University degree is required
- Good command of English, Negotiation skills, Customer Management, Marketing skills, Analytical & Planning skills
- Hands-on experience in building and managing Traditional Retail Channel, Consumer Electronics industry preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Mature, Independent, Decisive
- Strong experience in influencing distribution channel
- Innovative, proactive and result-oriented