A multinational software firm is recruiting a Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh. The job is to drive sales operations to both end-users and channel partners(SI) to achieve the sales target. The job requires strong experience in project sales across IT solutions.
- Achieve individual sales and order target set for the international and local 4 & 5 stars Hotels/Resorts.
- Manage smooth delivery of systems to the customers and manage the customer accounts for all service and new sales needs
- Promote company solutions offering to the designated market in assigned territory
- Promote effectively to the designated market
- Prepare necessary documents, process, reports and procedures
- Manage support needs for customers and assist with renewal of Support Contracts
- Work with Commercial Director to establish strategic partnership with channel partners and SI to bring in sales
- Packaging deals and bundling products for designated market.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop sales plans for selling into specific targeted global accounts, working with global accounts team if required
- Key spokespersons in assigned territory ensuring optimal overall customer satisfaction through seamless delivery, implementation of solution sets; pre to post-sales
- Ensures timely invoicing and collections of ongoing completed projects to achieve monthly targeted cash collection
- Timely reporting of sales forecasts, pipeline and performance against assigned objective.
- Determine and identify route to market for the assigned territory; Direct and channel sales (including system integrators, value added channels, alliance partners, outsources)
- Create a sales strategy, supported by influential individuals, to sustain competitive advantages and lead implementation of a formal plan to build executive relationships with key customers
- Creative and innovate to win around internal limitations
- Undertake internal projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Software solutions selling with proven demonstrable track record
- Good personal contact database & strong communicator
- Willing to travel extensively
- Existing reputation in the marketplace for excellence and responsiveness to Hotel partner needs
- Self-Motivated Self-starter with passion and energy
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English)
- A great attitude towards customer service and a drive to sell in a professional manner