A technology company specializing in distributing IT security solutions is recruiting a Sales Manager in Hanoi. You will be responsible for driving sales business development operations to clients across diverse sectors like Government, Telecom, Banking, or Financial services.
- Responsible for obtaining sales target and profitable results on assigned market segments.
- Perform the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Responsible for managing the sales pipeline, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence in the country
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Reporting to CEO regarding reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 5+ years' experience of sales management in technology environment
- Strong level selling, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build very positive and close client working relationships
- Team player and collaborator
- Good verbal and written communication and reporting skills
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace