A global IT Services company from Europe is recruiting an IT Solutions Sales to join team either in Hanoi or HCM city. The role is responsible for driving Technology Services Sales & Profit. This is a high profile, customer-facing role specializing in Cloud Solution Sales to the enterprise market – in collaboration with local sales and business development teams.
Drive assigned Technology Services Sales and Gross Profit contribution on an allocated client portfolio within the OEM/ Publisher enterprise technologies ecosystem, especially Microsoft Azure and Office365 (cloud and virtualized software)
Collaborate with all company’s Sales Teams to increase sales and market penetration into the allocated portfolio of clients delivering best-in-class customer experience
Manage the Sales pipeline of assigned software publisher business, working with local sales teams and using company’s tools
Assist company’s sales teams on software publisher partnership strategy, building “trusted advisor” relationships with key client decision makers, to drive adoption of publisher products and solutions
Provides strong vision and a deep understanding of the assigned software publisher strategy and go-to-market to fit SWO growth and profit expectations within the allocated portfolio of clients.
Maintain a high-level of competitive product and licensing knowledge of software publishers
Conduct ongoing sales and product positioning training for the company Sales Team
Ability to complete OEM / publisher sales and technical certifications
Provide onsite customer presales/post-sales support and attend vendor events when required
Interact closely with the company Technology Services Delivery Team to ensure they are up to date with important subject matter
Develop business and marketing plans and strategically execute against the plan within the timeframe committed
Develop and maintain software publisher relationships in an effort to identify new business opportunities and sales engagements.
- Solid understanding of Software publisher cloud technologies and associated strategic directions
- Strong IT Industry business acumen
- 8 - 12 years IT selling experience, ideally in Microsoft ecosystem, to include Azure and Office365 (O365).
- Highly motivated and results oriented, skills as a Solutions Sales Specialist
- Ability to drive results through remote teams in a fast-paced and matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in direct sales model
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals/Sales Quota by a consultative/solution selling approach
- Ability to work effectively within a virtual team, taking strategic direction from opportunity owners and considering inputs from team members
- Proven strong negotiation skills and experience
- Business and strategy planning expertise
- Organized, analytical mind with solid problem solving skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and/or technical certifications preferred, especially Microsoft Certifications (such as MCP, MCSE or MCITP certifications)
- Local Travel required
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent certifications and experience is required