A global IT services company is recruiting a Sales Manager in HCM city to head the team of sales and pre-sales. The job requires strong experience in sales management through channel and project as well as strong team leadership/management. This is reporting to Sales Director based in Hanoi.
- Lead the business in HCM market
- Ensure Business KPIs: Volume / Value Growth, Market Share, Profit, Forecast accuracy for assigned sales targets.
- Planning and implementing strategic plans for each channel in line with company strategy;
- Launches sales promotion programs through channel agents / Business Partners based on annual sales plans to implement the company's strategies.
- Identify and develop a GTM(Go-To-Market) strategy
- Develop and manage sales channels to ensure all sales activities are aligned with the company's strategy and budget
- Forecast bad situations arising during business and how to deal with them.
- Monitoring and solving debt situation of customers assigned responsibility
- Ensure sufficient knowledge to meet the optimum work needs in reporting, planning, forecasting sales by week, month and year.
- Business planning and performance improvement plans (when needed); Set sales target / performance as a yardstick in the job market
- Assist BODs in setting pricing policies, identifying potential markets for products and services. Executing and managing other assigned projects.
- Actively create tailored programs to ensure market share and branding as well as identify and propose new and improved business opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to manage team of 4 or more people.
- Consulting, training and sales team training; Make everyone responsible, providing tools for success including developing an individualized KPI and monitoring system to ensure that all key objectives are met.
- Follow up and advise members of the sales team on approaches, product knowledge, presentations, forecasting skills, teamwork, and other soft skills.
- Ability to grasp the strengths and weaknesses of each team member and the whole department to maximize the strength of the department and minimize weaknesses.
- A bridge between Sales and other departments to support the maximum business of the company.
- University degrees related to business, IT, knowledge in the field of safety, network security is a point advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Manager with leadership exposure. Experienced B2B sales, B2C and experienced IT project sales to end customers across diverse industries.
- Ability to work independently excellent, disciplined with yourself.
- Teamwork skill; Good meeting management skills
- Good leadership, training, mentoring and management.
- Presentation and communication skills (writing, speaking).
- Ability to read and write good English
- People can inspire and motivate employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- May require overtime, exceeding the normal working day to ensure the work properly completed Deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple tasks at the same time.
- Working time: Working from Monday to Friday (08h30-12h00, 13h00 - 17h30)
- The monthly commission level according to the level of personal profit brought to the company (calculated after the probation period).
- 13th month salary, bonus on annual profit from 2-3 months’ salary.
- Social insurance, health insurance, health insurance, health insurance and other welfare policies as stipulated by the Company and Labor Law of Vietnam.