A global electronics company is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager in Hanoi, the job is to drive the strategic marketing planning through some digital / e-commerce channels. You will need strong knowledge and expertise in setting up and leading marketing operations across e-commerce channels. The role is leading team of 3 staffs country-wide, and reporting directly to the GM.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading team in order to strengthen brand image on all online channels, some main tasks are included and not limited to:
Corporate Brand & Product Brand. Be responsible for developing Digital Marketing strategy, plan & initiate ideas; managing the execution of all corporate as well as products’ digital marketing activities: On all online channels: webs, social networks, etc. On dealers’ online platform
Manage the efficiency & productivity of digital marketing plan & budget consumption
Budget controlling: To plan and control budget on system and actual, analyzing budget allocation by products.
Reporting: Report, review all digital marketing activities, reports to Top management, Regional HQ, HQ weekly, monthly, annually or at any time that required
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 5+ years in digital marketing / eCommerce operations management. Experience in consumer electronics is an advantage.
- Strong management skill (project & key stakeholders)
- Strong leadership skill (focusing on driving for results & influencing)
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media to create customer-centric online experience
- Good English communication skill
- Personal: Self-starter, Resourceful, organized, action oriented, Collaborative, High energy, Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, Creative and Persistent