A global electronics company is recruiting a Senior Trade Marketing in Hanoi, the job is to drive the channel marketing planning and execution to maximize sell-out performance. You will need 5+ years of expertise in trade marketing/retail business across either consumer electronics, home appliance, FMCG or relevant sectors. This is reporting to Head of Marketing based in HCM city.
Lead channel strategy, joint Business Plan in Direct Account Master Dealer channel by leveraging potential shops
Lead resource allocation & strategic planning for retail execution (i.e. investment guidelines, distribution, display and pricing management)
Set performance target for each segment and high priority accounts
Support PM & Sale Head to come up with the best margin structure for different channels and accounts
Develop & execute sell out incentive programs (scheme, payment check, settlement and receipt)
Evaluate the effectiveness of Trade Spend activities (sell-out)
Plan long term demand for number of store display & field force manpower.
Understand shopper insights
Analyze customer/trade issues & identify opportunities
Lead process & tools that drive customer & “sell-out” focus
RM day, analysis, Report (MCS, IHS, PSI, Stock out, Shelf share, Coverage, Price, marketing information)
Be the owner of Sell Out and recommend to Marketing communication recommended Accounts for Sell Out programs
Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives by channels and accounts
Provide inputs and channel plans to the development of Product launches and lead the deployment of the initiative to Sale and Field force
Manage Trade MKT channel budget within discipline (sell out program, e-warranty, Field Force, Incentives).
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree of Business Administration/ Marketing or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in retail business / or Category/Channel management of FMCG.
- High ownership and adaptability.
- Prudence, aggressiveness & hard working.
- Strategic thinking and strong leadership skill.
- People Oriented and good building successor capability.
- Excellent team-work and independence competency.
- Good English presentation & communication skill.
- Deadline commitment & result oriented.
- Attractive remuneration & bonus
- Meal pass and other allowance (parking, phone, petrol)
- Premium Health Insurance
- Health Club (California gym)
- 24 days Full paid leave for: Annual leave, sick leave, summer holiday, Christmas day