A global IT services company from France is recruiting an Account Manager in HCM city. The job requires strong experience in sales management through channel and project.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager position – at least 2 years working at System Integration Companies, deep understanding on IT project market in HCMC;
- Knowledge in cybersecurity and specifically on some products including Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco...;
- Experience in doing B2B/B2C Sales, prioritized for candidates with experience in doing IT projects with end-users;
- Good relationship with channel accounts in IT business;
- University graduated with major in Economics and/or IT;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Working time: Working from Monday to Friday (08h30-12h00, 13h00 - 17h30)
- The monthly commission level according to the level of personal profit brought to the company (calculated after the probation period).
- 13th month salary, bonus on annual profit from 2-3 months’ salary.
- Social insurance, health insurance, health insurance, health insurance and other welfare policies as stipulated by the Company and Labor Law of Vietnam.