A global electronics company is recruiting a Call Center Manager in Ho Chi Minh city, the job is to drive the customer service planning and execution to maximize service excellency. You will need 5+ years of expertise in leading call center customer service. This is reporting to Head of Marketing.
Responsible for managing daily running of Contact Centre team (vendor) to deliver services to customers in a professional way via contact channels, phone, email/letter or social Medias in accordance to stipulated performance standards and also aligned with business KPIs/Goals.
Responsible for using related-resources efficiently and cost-effectively
Able to provide supervision, guidance, coaching, recognition, motivation and identify training needed for people development
Able to handle escalated cases and solve customer issues in an effective way.
Identify and promote areas with potential for revenue generation e.g. Tele-sales, Trade-in
Liaising with concerned parties both internal and external parties to gather information and resolve issues.
Responsible for providing reports on various aspects of call-center performance to other members of the management team.
Receive and Report Voice of Customer to the concerned parties.
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree of Business Administration/ Marketing or related field.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Experience in people management, teamwork , managing process and customer service
- Customer Focus, Customer Service mind , problem solving
- Can work independently and under pressure from customers
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in managing call center.
- Attractive remuneration & bonus
- Meal pass and other allowance (parking, phone, petrol)
- Premium Health Insurance
- Health Club (California gym)
- 24 days Full paid leave for: Annual leave, sick leave, summer holiday, Christmas day