A global consumer electronics company from Europe is recruiting a Key Account Associate Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to drive sales channel management. The role requires good experience in channel sales management and relationship with dealers and distributors, this job reports to the Sales Head.
- To be responsible for sales target achievement of Home Appliance Products (GT or MT channel) in HCM city
- To manage and develop good relationship with potential / current dealers/distributors to promote sales
- To liaise between customers and company.
- To build up and implement product road map or plans to promote current/new products.
- Support and co-operate with marketing department for major marketing activities: advertising, seminar, dealer convention, exhibition, promotion plan.
- To plan, control and allocate sales budget (if any)
- To research for key item development for sales growth and set up plan to introduce new product suitable for local market.
- Other tasks as assigned by superior (if any)
- University degree is required
- Good command of English, Negotiation skills, Customer Management, Marketing skills, Analytical & Planning skills
- 3 years of relevant sales experience in foreign or multinational company
- Good interpersonal skill, hard-working and high responsibility spirit.
- Good presentation skill.
- Understand about Vietnam market in the field of HA products (prefer)
- Have good relationship with main distributors and dealers/shops in Vietnam market in the field of HA products (prefer)
- Willing to go for business trip.
- Have skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Attractive remuneration & bonus
- Meal pass and other allowance (parking, phone, petrol)
- Premium Health Insurance
- Health Club (California gym)
- 24 days Full paid leave for: Annual leave, sick leave, summer holiday, Christmas day
- Working location: District 1, HCMC