A global electronics company is recruiting a Sales Manager/E-commerce in HCM city, the job is to drive the sales through some ecommerce key accounts. You will need solid experience in setting up and leading sales operations across e-commerce channels. The role is reporting directly to the GM.
- Analyze product listing data (sales, conversion rate, page views, rankings, pricing, etc.) to determine why products are trending up or down. Clearly share observations and propose strategies to improve the issue.
- Reviewing competitors and pricing, to make sure products are the most competitive.
- Work actively with different teams to constantly improve the listings: Designing team to improve marketing images; Customer Service team to improve product ratings; Logistics team to make sure inventory levels are correct.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of our products such as: price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative.
- Coordinate with our customer service team to ensure providing a world-class customer experience.
- Producing weekly and monthly performance reports that track the KPIs of all products and to ensure Finance team has accurate information.
- Support the increase of revenue and profit through PPC advertising on e-commerce platforms (Lazada, Tiki, Shopee...)
- Help manage the company e-commerce store. Create strategies and improvements to increase orders from the website (email marketing, re-targeting, design improvements, digital marketing, etc.).
- Launch new released products on local platforms and company website.
- Building relationships and negotiations with local platforms
- Delivering comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight to encapsulate individuality in product offering.
- Price, plan, and arrange merchandising for Shop In Shop in local platforms.
- Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising and overall presentation of specific category/ platforms ownership
- Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives
- Identify ways to drive sales generation through business analysis; ensures action is taken to maximize sales potential
- Expand the relationships with existing partners (local platforms) and customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their and company objectives
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by Manager, Team and customers
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts data to internal and external volume.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum of 3 years in digital / eCommerce operations management. Experience in consumer electronics is an advantage.
- Strong management skill (project & key stakeholders)
- Strong leadership skill (focusing on driving for results & influencing)
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media to create customer-centric online experience
- Good English communication skill
- Personal: Self-starter, Resourceful, organized, action oriented, Collaborative, High energy, Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, Creative and Persistent