A global consumer electronics company from Europe is recruiting a Senior Product Marketing in Ho Chi Minh city to develop business plan and product strategy . The role requires good experience in product management for home appliance products. This is reporting to Head of Product and Marketing.
- Development of the local business plan and product strategy for the product category
- Definition of line up, pricing and product life cycle management
- Initiating and executing sales & marketing activities to support product launch, product phase out, sales increase
- Collection and distribution of all kind of product information to internal and external customers, web sites and catalogues
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses of market trends, competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Managing inventory through sales forecasting, inventory analysis and sell in and sell out analysis
- Active support of customers and sales department including actively engaging in the sales process as well as in the global product planning process.
- Analysis and report of the market and competition, collect and distribute all required product information.
- Responsibility for achieving the product categories commercial targets and inventory related KPIs.
- Strong experience in product management of home appliances or a kitchen related industry.
- Experience in the built-in appliances market is highly preferred.
- Bachelor or masters degree in business or marketing. A bachelor degree in a different field will be acceptable depending on working experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- A creative and dynamic personality. Ablility to think out of the box
- Advanced knowledge of excel and powerpoint
- Sensitive to customer relations and cultural differences
- Fluent Vietnamese and English, verbal and written