A global consumer electronics company is recruiting a Key Account Manager in Ho Chi Minh city to lead the country sales management. The role requires strong key account channel management and development, and leadership acumen, and reports to Sales Head.
Being responsible for Sales performance of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliance products through nation-wide key account management:
- Develop and manage a highly effective MT channel; support and supervise key accounts to achieve sales target; negotiate and construct appropriate trading terms and channel strategy;
- Formulate sales strategy for products within assigned region, together with direction, action plan, sales forecast, budget planning;
- Manage, allocate jobs, and coach sales force to drive performance;
- Coordinate with other teams of Company for common goal;
- Be responsible for given KPI and target: Sales revenue, AR.
- University degree is required
- Good command of English, Negotiation skills, Customer Management, Marketing skills, Analytical & Planning skills
- Hands-on experience in building and managing Modern Trade Channel, Consumer Electronics industry preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Mature, Independent, Decisive
- Strong experience in influencing distribution channel
- Innovative, proactive and result-oriented