A fastest growing mobile gaming technology company from USA is looking for a Manager of Business Development in HCM city. The role is to lead the business development with gaming-related partners, reporting to executive manager in USA. You will need 5+ years in gaming industry.
Lead business development efforts.
Focus on building strong partnerships across the mobile game developer community.
Bring in new clients and possibly develop additional business from existing contacts.
On top of communicating with prospective and existing clients, you should also expect to be responsible for setting up meetings, updating our CRM system, attending conferences/events, assisting with marketing efforts, and etc...
- The talent ideally comes from gaming industry, others like digital advertisement, e-commerce, or online media
- Active, agile, sales driven in B2B
- Mainly focus on Ho Chi Minh market.
- 5+ years in the mobile gaming industry/ 2+ years in Esports
- Has solid relationships with esports industry, including gaming companies, hardware companies, media, network, sponsorship leads etc
- Deep understanding of mobile esports
- Opportunity to work on a unique popular product. Truly the leader of mobile gaming on PC.
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, 350MM users).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your geo a success, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair.
- Our team is truly international with people from Silicon Valley, Beijing to Ho Chi Minh. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- We love fun and creative ideas.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the bus idea doesn’t work out, we learn from it and move on. Again, we want you to grow and stretch like crazy.