A multinational technology company from the Europe is Sales Manager in Hanoi city, senior. The role is working with the partner sales community, this position is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with accounts in the Vietnam market territory. The role is reporting to the Country Manager in Malaysia.
- Develop and close business with accounts in the mid segment market.
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets.
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers.
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base.
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects.
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in the CRM (SalesForce); provide weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities.
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers and Inside Sales team to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations.
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Experience with vendors associated with Virtualisation technology strongly desired.
- 5+ years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level.
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the mid-market to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact on enterprises.
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills.
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques.
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly.
- Experience in the FSI/Commercial sectors will be valued.