An international technology company is recruiting a Delivery Manager in Hanoi. The job is to manage the delivery team in Vietnam, and align with Managers in Singapore. To succeed in this role, you need solid experience in project delivery management of software systems for banking sectors.
- Manage the delivery team to ensure agreed Service Level Agreement and overall customer satisfaction is being met
- Management of development and deployment of projects within timeline and budget.
- Overseeing delivery/production issues through to resolution and closure.
- Provide timely and accurate project/ productions reporting.
- Coordinate recovery activities for major incidents
- Ensure compliance to delivery and production processes and procedure, initiate continuous improvement initiatives
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and production support documents
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years in the IT industry
- At least 3 years in a project management capacity managing a team of at least 5 people
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE, object oriented technologies and implementation will be an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate leadership and have successfully managed a project from start to finish
- Ability to manage time, cost and quality
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Experience in banking projects will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Internet Banking, or Loans and Credit Risks will be added advantage
- Strong customer relations and ability to interact with IT and users at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and problem ownership qualities
- Require traveling and working in regional countries .