One of leading retail companies in Vietnam is recruiting CTO, heading the holistic IT strategy & transformation and reporting to the CEO. You will need solid experience driving diverse digital technology projects for retail and ecommerce businesses from strategy projection to implementation, and excellent leadership skills.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor IT members and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education degree in technology or business administration, finance or banking
- 12+ years’ experience in information technology, in which 3+ years’ experience heading technology transformation
- Proven track record of delivering digital technology solutions - from conception to final implementation
- Experience in implementing business intelligence solutions to support analytically driven organization
- Executive communication skills, ability to translate IT project’s business values to the business's bottom line results
- Having experience in building and running IT, operation from strategy to implementing.
- Having IT background, have been Head of IT, chief architect in retail and/or ecommerce business
- Managing a team (both Operations and Technical IT)