One European IT service company is recruiting a Windows Engineer to join their international system engineering team in Ho Chi Minh. You will work in close cooperation with the various technical teams to delivery services to clients from Europe.
- Day to day management and support of Windows / Vmware.
- Pro-active monitoring and maintenance of the servers.
- Resolution of incidents raised by end users or automatically generated in Operating system and database.
- Resolution of critical failures (high priority incidents e.g, server outages, data loss…).
- Installation / Upgrades / Patching of Windows / Vmware servers.
- Administration of the database SQL Server.
- Management, approval and implementation of technical changes.
- Maintenance and production of technical documentation to facilitate knowledge share and skills development.
- University degree in computer science.
- Certifications on Vmware is a plus
- 2+ years work experience in Server Management (Production).
- 3+ years in administration of Windows systems and VMWare.
- Strong knowledge in Windows and Virtualization technologies: Vmware.
- Basic database skills and the ability to work with professional DBAs.
- Good knowledge about backup technologies.
- Good understanding of storage technologies (SAN, DAS, Local) / Change Management and ITIL.
- Knowledge and experience of Clustering and High availability solutions to support day to day operations and fail over (Vmware, VCS, Service Guard …).
- Knowledge in SQL report services / SCOM and SCCM is a plus.
- Motivation to study towards technical qualifications.
- High motivation and strong team spirit.
- Customer and results oriented.
- Logical thinking.
- Flexible, serious, honest, independent and trustworthy.
- Competitive & attractive salary based on your ability.
- Lunch allowance
- Birthday event
- 13th salary + 1 month bonus based on your performance
- Extra bonus based on seniority
- Referral Bonus
- Private Health Insurance after 1 year working.
- 12 days holiday/year - Official leave days according to the labor law.
- 1 leave day for the yearly trip.
- 1 day off on Christmas (25/12).
- 1 additional leave day / year.