A multinational technology company is recruiting a Professional Services Engineer to join their technical support team in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to lead the system pre and post installation, to perform go-live support as well as customer support service.
- Pre-installation preparation, include ensuring project scope, requirements, deliverables, project timeline and milestones are clarified and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out installation in according to procedure and process
- Troubleshoot problems / errors encountered during installation
- Record all problems or errors that were encountered, including its resolution, where appropriate.
- Record new customer requests as part of project handover documentation
- Conduct user training
- Performs Go-live support during system go live period
- Submit all documents upon completion of installation
- Conduct project handover to the support team in accordance with procedure
- Perform post-installation audit when required
- Perform other professional services duties and level 2 Support as and when required
- Perform Preventive Maintenance as and when required
- A bachelor degree would be desirable. Preferred field of study is computer science, information technology, quantitative sciences (such as Mathematics, Physics), or engineering with programming modules.
- With 2 years of working experience in IT or IT project delivery. Those with more experience will be considered for more senior positions.
- Hands-on competence of Microsoft Windows, Linux, SQL. Exposure to or knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable of computer network
- Able to work outsides office hours occasionally
- Must be able and willing to travel for project implementation
- Experience in hotel industry would be an advantage
- Good command of English. Competence in other languages would be an advantage