TECHSPACES is a recruitment service firm selectively serving clients in the field of IT and Telecom. We are recruiting a Consulting Partner to join our team, this is a combined role of sales and talent acquisition management. To be successful, the job requires your inspiration and passion in sales and customer service across diverse technology sectors.
- Be promptly for morning team review
- Source, screen, interview and present qualified candidates for assigned job mandates
- Constantly monitor the candidate availability and update on the ATS database accordingly
- Manage the recruitment process from candidate sourcing through to client interview and offer negotiation
- Collect and attain comprehensive knowledge about the client's business, culture and challenges in recruitment
- Generate new business by making sales calls
- Develop a solid business pipeline and consistently achieve assigned KPIs
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients and build productive and long term relationship
- Update ATS with FOJ via candidate calls an follow up to generate business leads
- Update ATS with client and candidate notes
- Understand TECHSPACES service terms and be able to negotiate to secure the business growth
- Provide market updates and recruitment trends across technology sectors
- Write job advertising and marketing documents
- Bachelor degree in information technology or related major
- Good communication skills in English with ability to deal with clients in multinational business environment
- 3+ years of experience working in technology-related fields related to sales, marketing or operations
- Customer-focused, proven ability to build long lasting customer, partner and team relationships
- Passion to perform. Show determination to make things happen.
- People focus.