TECHSPACES is a recruitment service firm selectively serving clients in the field of Information Technology. We are recruiting a CP to join our team, this is a combined role of sales consulting and talent acquisition management. To be successful on this role, the job requires your inspiration and passion in both business development and customer service delivery.
Are you this person?
This is a role that requires an individual with energy and passion for new business acquisitions and service delivery. TECHSPACES is looking for a person who are:
- an entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on.
- an intelligent individual with high self-awareness and appreciation for the honesty, trust, integrity and excellence.
- a driven and competitive mind with a strong desire to succeed.
- a passion towards technology knowledge and talent acquisition.
- a team member who believes in the power of being together.
- Full ownership of the a project cycle from lead to close
- Constantly monitor the candidate availability and update on the ATS database accordingly
- Manage the recruitment process from candidate sourcing through to client interview and offer negotiation
- Collect and attain comprehensive knowledge about the client's business, culture and challenges in recruitment
- Generate new business by making sales calls
- Develop a solid business pipeline and consistently achieve assigned KPIs.
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients and build productive and long term relationship
- Update ATS with FOJ via candidate calls an follow up to generate business leads
- Update ATS with client and candidate notes
- Understand TECHSPACES service terms and be able to negotiate to secure the business growth
- Provide market updates and recruitment trends across technology sectors
- Write job advertising and marketing documents
- Bachelor degree in information technology or related major
- Good communication skills in English with ability to deal with clients in multinational business environment
- 5+ years of experience working in technology-related fields related to consulting/sales, pre-sales / marketing or business analysis/operations
- Customer-focused, proven ability to build long lasting customer, partner and team relationships
- Passion to perform. Show determination to make things happen.
What is in it for you:
- Working time: Mon - Fri
- Excellent commission and bonus scheme
- Opportunities to get inspired and trained with best practices of talent acquisition and business development
- Daily interactions with clients across the globe in sectors of information technology.
- Well-defined career path transformation tailored to employee personal and professional goals.
- Access to latest IT tools from Google
- Access to HR/talent related knowledge library with subscription to Harvard Business Review
- Access to latest IT trends and analytics from Gartner.