A global ERP software company is recruiting a Pre-Sales Consultant in HCM city. The role is to support the SEA sales team in the sales process, bridging the gap between the sales and professional services teams, in identifying customer requirements and educating customers on the company ERP solutions and technologies.
As a Business Solution Consultant, you are part of the Sales team and will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering in-depth knowledge of the technical and functional capabilities of the solution to potential prospects. To present and communicate at all levels of personnel and to eloquently position the company and its values to prospects in the sales cycle.
- Act as a technical and functional resource in the sales process during engagement with prospect/customer.
- Work with Product Managers to discuss potential product development
- Provide input to new product development
- Receive output from product development
- Provide business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, accounting and work flow analysis.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise within the BSG Community.
- Working with Channel Enablement in enabling partners Solution Engineers in selling.
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs on the company products
- 20%-50% Travel within the Region
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Minimum of 8 years of experience in presales within the ERP industry
Presentations / demonstrations skillset is a pre-requisite
Experience in delivering training programs, material and courses is advantageous
Fluency in English is essential. Capability to communicate in other languages is an advantage
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
Experience in the manufacturing, distribution industry with exposure in financial modules
Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor,
Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.