A foreign-invested financial company is hiring a Business Analyst in Ho Chi Minh. The job is to be the main contact point between business operations with technical IT teams. To succeed in this role, you will need strong experience in business analysis for software systems in business domains of banking/fiancial services.
- Be a main contact point for system operations and business analysis in Distribution/Transfer Agent Operations team
- Help in daily operations of Distribution/Transfer Agent team from system perspective
- Work closely with other departments including IT, Data Management and Digital Distribution and external vendors to gather and crystallize requirements from viewpoints of Distribution/Transfer Agent Operations
- Build and maintain a detailed backlog of epics, user stories, test cases with comprehensive acceptance criteria to turn business requirements into actionable development specifications
- Define features and product enhancements that meet business objectives and problems that target users are faced with
- Support the engineering team throughout the delivery process to iron out ambiguity or complexity
- Wireframe features to convey high-level interactions, user journeys and information architecture requirements to designers and engineers
- Create flow diagrams to get to grips with process issues, bottlenecks and guide other team members in their understanding of the subject matter.
- +3 years working as BA in digital/software industry
- Good at English and Vietnamese communication.
- Knowledge of agile development and sprint methodology
- Knowledge of wire-frame prototype designing
- Knowledge of Stock/Asset Management/Banking/Finance industry is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in data governance is a plus.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Logic mindset and systematic thinking
- Ability in analyzing the business process and creating business process flow diagrams.
- Ability in completion by through functional requirements models like use cases and wireframes.
- Knowledge in using Balsamiq, Product Plan, Draw.io
- Ability in project management under time constraint
- Extremely detail oriented.