A Telecom service provider is recruiting a DWH Architect Manager to join BI/MIS team in Hanoi. The role is to manage and lead data warehouse architecture and operations that effectively provide business insights to business. This is reporting to an Expat.
- Manages the daily activities of the team responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems and related data marts
- Leads the build out of enterprise reporting and analytics capabilities, tools and functions.
- Responsible for contributing to and strategically managing the roadmaps for Business Intelligence and data transformation solutions for the team
- Lead / develop processes for auditing data warehouses and ensuring data quality.
- Gather and analyze business requirements Architect / Design Data Warehouse infrastructure and solutions.
- Interpret business requirements; design, build and test processes to ensure a high level of data quality and optimal system performance.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Experience leading teams in strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
- Experience leading implementation of business intelligence applications that deliver business decision making capabilities.
- 5+ years of Data warehouse development and design experience with SQL development Experience.
- Language Good at English skill (reading and writing)