An international fund is recruiting a Data Analytics Professional in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to manage a software system and a data warehouse to provide data/report to end users for analytical purposes, feeding into external system and view of management. To succeed in the job, you will have strong technical skills processing ETL and reporting business data using Microsoft database / BI technologies.
- Data models maintenance and development with MS technology, which provide data to various users to do analysis and/or prepare reports by themselves
- Report maintenance and development with a reporting tool (Power BI). These reports are relevant to investment activities and results for operation, compliance, performance, risk, and management
- Data analytic with a programming language to extract meaningful information that help to improve process, operation, cost, revenue, etc.
- Applications management includes master data, configurations, job schedulers, etc. to make sure that data flows through the system correctly and timely.
- Support end users using applications.
- Handle exceptions, new requirement by working with vendors to fix defects or develop new features or implement a new software solution.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering.
- Good teamwork and good at English in both writing and speaking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Experience in Database, data warehouse, and big data technology
- Experience in Programming language: SQL is mandatory. R or Mathlab or similar is a plus
- Knowledge in Performance calculation methodology (ex: GIPS), systematic methodology, financial industry and/or investment activities is a plus.