A global consumer electronics company is recruiting HR Head in Hanoi to manage the nation-wide HR strategy. You will need 20 years of excellent experience in HR management across all functions and strong leadership capabilities. The role will be reporting to the General Manager (Expat).
- Build and improves organization structure to meet Company direction and performance improvement.
- Develop staffing plan, provide right people for right position,
- Be responsibility for coaching, training, people development & talent retention for whole organization.
- Manage and implement procedure on performance assessment, payment, rewards and punishment.
- Manage and implement of compensation and benefits policy, such as: salary, bonuses, welfare & benefits.
- Manage high productivity (good sales performance within confirmed headcount and planned labor cost).
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Comply with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage & Develop HR team capability
- Accomplish HR related special (new) project or other tasks assigned by Managing Director & CFO
- Report to Company MD and CFO, Regional Head Quarter and Head Quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Law/ HR
- Minimum of 20 years of experience at MNCs, 15+ years at HR Head positions.
- Understanding Local Law
- Proven leadership and coaching skills along with excellent organization skills
- Good at Communication, English and MS office skills.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Advanced understanding of the regulations of labor and employment legislation
- Advanced negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good presentation and training skills
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage with a strong results-orientation
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are required
- Ability to work under high pressure