An global company is recruiting an Oracle DBA in HCM city. The job requires extensive knowledge of Oracle 11g, 12c, and 19c databases, as well as experience in managing Oracle Exadata and Oracle Cloud environments. The candidate should also be proficient in SQL tuning and have the ability to work closely with Oracle support, as well as a working understanding to related network, hardware, and infrastructure technologies. And feel home working in CLI. You also need strong communication skills in English.
- Manage and maintain Oracle databases, including installation, configuration, backup, recovery, and security.
- Monitor database performance and identify and resolve performance issues, including SQL tuning.
- Work closely with Cloud admin team and potentially Oracle support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with application stakeholders to plan for OCI database patching and upgrades.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to database administration procedures, including backup and recovery plans.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years in Oracle database administration
- Willing to learn new technology
- Solid knowledge in Oracle database inner workings and utilities, including PL SQL, Oracle REST Data Services(ORDS), Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM).
- Working knowledge on bash / perl / python for creating dupe tape scripts
- Exposure to network, hardware, and infrastructure technologies.
- Expertise in OCI(Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication in English and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary: open to discuss
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on