An global company is recruiting Network Engineer in HCM city. You will join with Hong Kong team to manage the network operations globally, including multi-cloud networking/DC/data & voice networks. To succeed in this role, you will need 3+ years of experience in enterprise networking infrastructure on cloud or DC network.
- Responsible for global network operations, administration, monitoring, support, change, and implementation, including multi-clouds networking, data center network, campus network, Wifi network, data & voice network
- Responsible for network changes and provide root cause analysis and incident report
- Perform proactive network performance monitoring and reporting as well as trouble shooting
- Follow the operational KPIs and ensure infrastructure meets corporate standards and policies
- Perform the capacity planning and proactive monitoring of infrastructure components
- Act as Level 2 support for operational tasks and incidents
- Escalation to external and internal parties where needed
- Maintain and update the network related technical documentation, procedures, diagrams and policies
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards, and all Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with various internal and external parties for any changes and incidents
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in enterprise infrastructure network environments on cloud or data center networks including implementation, support, documentation, and administration.
- Experience in IT infrastructure support functions, especially for networking
- Experience in WAN, LAN, multi-cloud networking, Wi-Fi, and VOIP.
- Experience with hybrid cloud connectivity solutions and technologies - AWS Direct Connect, Azure ExpressRoute, Equinix Fabric.
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies, such as Fortinet, and Cisco networking products/solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Professional credentials in CCNA, CCNP, cloud certificate or relevant disciplines will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to interact with internal customers independently
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proficient in root cause analysis and remediation to avoid future outages
- Proactive and committed to work in a quality environment.
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, self-motivated and detail-minded.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Ability to document detailed procedures and processes and share knowledge
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends when required for support and project related activities
- Team player with excellence communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary: 1500 USD Gross / month
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on