An global company is recruiting Network Operations Manager in HCM city. You will join with Hong Kong team to manage the network operations globally, including multi-cloud networking/DC/data & voice networks. To succeed in this role, you will need 5+ years of experience in enterprise networking infrastructure on cloud or DC network. You also need leadership experience and strong communication skills in English.
- Lead and manage a team of network engineers with 24/7 operations
- Responsible for global network operations, monitoring, support, change, and implementation, including multi-clouds networking, data center network, campus network, Wifi network, data & voice network
- Manage network changes, incidents, SLA, availability, and provide root cause analysis with preventive actions if needed
- Lead incident management and command during technical issues, incidents and outages
- Build and maintain the operational KPIs/reports and ensure infrastructure meets corporate standards and policies
- Responsible for capacity planning and proactive monitoring of infrastructure components
- Follow and implement processes for monitoring/alerting, escalation, and maintenance
- Oversee the quality and completeness of operational and security processes
- Drive continuous improvement in term of productivity and performance
- Develop and maintain network documentation, including configurations, policies, and procedures
- Communicate with various internal and external parties for any changes and incidents
- Evaluate network capacity and identify areas for improvement to improve network performance and efficiency
- Prepare and present reports to senior management on network performance, KPI, and capacity planning
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards, and all Service Level Agreements
- Ensure team members have the resources they need to perform their jobs effectively
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in enterprise infrastructure network environments on cloud or data center networks including implementation, support, documentation, and administration.
- Experience in managing a team in IT infrastructure support functions, especially for networking
- Experience in WAN, LAN, multi-cloud networking, Wi-Fi, and VOIP.
- Experience with hybrid cloud connectivity solutions and technologies - AWS Direct Connect, Azure ExpressRoute, Equinix Fabric.
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies, such as Fortinet, and Cisco networking products/solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Professional credentials in CCNA, CCNP, cloud certificate or relevant disciplines will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to interact with internal customers independently
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends when required for support and project related activities
- Proactive and committed to work in a quality environment.
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, self-motivated and detail-minded.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary: 3500 USD Gross / month
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on