A multinational technology company is hiring a Product Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh city. You will be working with top IT security vendors globally while being responsible for developing and maintaining excellent sales funnel to meet the sales target. This is reporting to the Country Manager in Vietnam.
- Develop, maintain and manage a 3X funnel based on vendor’s set revenue target
- Schedule and drive fortnightly pipeline reviews with Vendor team.
- Maintain, update and ensure Deal Registration status of opportunities from named/non-named end-user accounts and Tier 2 partners’ leads are up-to-date and accurate
- Responsible for initial qualification of leads either from cold calls, inbound enquiries or partner referrals
- Independently present vendor’s solution to end users during the first meeting with the exception of: C-level audience is present; CIO/CTO/Technical Evaluators are involved in first meeting; strategic named accounts where vendors have indicated they want to be engaged from start of opportunity
- Attain certification for Vendor’s Sales Training
- Prepare and/or supervise preparation of quotations
- Qualify need for POC, coordinate and arrange demo unit, pre-sales resource
- Set POC objectives with customer based on: Target loan duration of 2 weeks; Expected closure within the same quarter
- Track and report status of outstanding loans on a monthly or per request basis
- Managing key stakeholders for the line of business
- Coordinate identification and development of assigned vendors’ Focus Partners
- Quantify marketing investments, drive and set objectives for each marketing activity
- Plan, detail and execute marketing programs either with specific vertical sector or with key reseller/partner to generate leads. These include (but not limited to): bundle programs with other brands/solutions; bundle programs with services; SPIFFs (for lead referrals or closures); roadshows (solution based or sector based)
- 3x funnel based on vendor’s set revenue target
- Meet or exceed the revenue and gross profit (GP) targets set by Country Manager
- Execute at least ONE (1) marketing event each quarter
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review for each assigned vendor (1 per quarter)
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- Relevant experience with resellers will be an added advantage
- Excellent network with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented, resourceful with lots of initiative.
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on