A global technology company is recruiting a Front-end Architect to join software team in Ho Chi Minh. You will work with front-end experts both in Vietnam and globally to innovate large enterprise web application. You need solid expertise in front-end design and architecture.
The job is to join front-end architecture group; being responsible for cross-cutting concerns in the web front-end of our flagship product and make sure that the front-end developers have the foundation they need to make our product awesome.
The job expected an experienced software engineer, with battle tested opinions yet an open mind. A generalist who has built full stack web applications large and small, but is most at home in the UI tier. Someone who can design the front-end architecture for enterprise web applications and STILL WRITE CODE. Someone with deep knowledge in React JS.
- Collaborate with other front-end engineers both in Vietnam and global team to evolve the overall structure of our large enterprise web application to meet rapidly changing requirements
- Mentor front-end specialist developers within each Scrum team
- Evangelize front-end development to the rest of the development organization, and helping make front-end development accessible to all
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent English communication skills
- Significant experience doing front-end development on single page web applications
- Experience in React Js is a big advantage
- Deep knowledge of software architecture and design
- Some experience developing full stack applications
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum is a plus