A global technology company in mobile VAS solutions is recruiting a Backend Developer(JAVA) in Vietnam, to work remotely joining the global team developing a system for governments, enterprises and other organization . The role is to develop a software system using JAVA, Microservices architecture in Agile Scrum environment. This is reporting to the R&D Director in Israel.
You will join a lean team uses Agile Scrum consist of 3 QAs, 2 Front-end Developers, 2 backend Developers, a scrum master, and a Product Manager.
- The team will join to develops mass communication systems, such as Cell Broadcast capabilities (sending the message using the mobile network); Location-Based SMS; Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Public Alert…)
Most of the development is done using Java and Microservices architecture.
You will be using variety of databases such as: MySQL, Redis, MS-SQL.
You should be able to touch base on all development aspects and should be capable of handling all parts of the code.
Developing and designing backend architecture.
Responsible to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organization skills and attention to detail.
- BSc in Computer Science.
- Good experience in Java development using Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience in Java Spring modules (MVC, Security, Data)
- Experience with DBs and ORM. No-SQL DBs
- Experienced with OOD, OOP
- Experienced in a multi-tasking environment
- Experienced with complicated systems architecture
- Web Frontend technologies (Angular) – an advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in working with a microservices based architecture. – an advantage
- Experience in all phases of end-to-end development, from requirements and design to product deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experience with AWS or any equivalent public cloud providers - an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Linux system
- Self-starter, autodidact and innovative.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Understand and execute technology roadmaps
- High problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely, performs well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and good business ethics
- Position is full-time and occasionally will require extra hours
- Fluent in English (verbal, reading & writing)