A foreign invested technology company with regional office in Hong Kong is recruiting a Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh city. The job is to achieve sales target by acquiring new clients in close cooperation with pre-sales and technical teams. You will need at least 5 years of solid experience selling IT solutions to enterprise sectors.
- The Sales Manager/Account Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners.
- Be responsible for getting new projects, signing projects, contract negotiation, project problems solving, projects payment.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services
- Customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Monthly measure by KPIs.
- Managing account relationship, senior level positioning, effective account mapping
- Understanding of assigned account's organizational structure and decision making hierarchy.
- Ability to make executive pitches and presentations
- Close cooperation with the presales and tech team to analyze & clarify customers’ business objectives & requirements in details to select & advise on the suitable solution offering.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 years experiences as sales, business development, business planning or similar positions for IT solution
- Cloud services/AWS/GCP sale experiences is high advantages,
- Previous experience in high technology or B2B space
- Experience in solutions & consultative sales of IT/ cloud Services
- Experience in handling enterprise accounts / account management and technical sales.
- Strong presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Communicates effectively verbally including excellent presentation skills and can communicates clearly in writing;
- Must be target oriented, self-starter and aggressive enough to achieve the defined targets.
- Excellent in English
- Creative thinking ‘outside of the box’.