A global consumer electronics company is recruiting a Senior Marketing Communication Digital. The role requires strong experience in digital marketing management, data analysis, and marketing automation.
- Plan and develop the digital marketing strategy to drive lead generation
- Increasing and converting site traffic, both organic and not organic to manage, analyse and continuously develop the corporate website and grow lead capture
- Engage on customer with company’s social media presence across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Preparing content and writing copy for various social media platforms
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with the creative team.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar for website, social & email marketing
- Manage the company’s social media; including writing, posting, boosting, analysing and optimising
- Drive all email marketing activities including newsletter and lead nurturing boosts
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing channels & activities to Department Head
- Become the brand champion and drive brand experience across offices, templates, brand guidelines & external & internal communication.
- Drive personal & team KPIs set by Head of Department.
- University degree is required
- Minimum 5 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful digital marketing activities
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, SEO & SEM
- Ability to analyze digital marketing data and transform it into insights and actions
- Excellent Vietnamese & English language & persuasive writing skills
- A desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Self-driven and self-starter who takes initiative and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines
- Team player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation is an advantage
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Have an eye for detail.