A global software company with 4000 employees from the US is recruiting a Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh city. The role is to lead the sales of enterprise software to medium and large companies, heading the sales process through forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy and planning, sales presentation, terms negotiation, and deal closing. To be successful on this role, you will need at least 10 years of experience selling enterprise software systems.
As a Territory Sales Manager you’ll have the autonomy to develop a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within your region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with your own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of the company at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including a world-class presales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make the ERP cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals.
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set.
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and support teams to ensure all customer needs are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
- Confident, hardworking, articulate
- At least 10 years of experience in new business sales
- Experience selling to the ERP or Enterprise software
- Goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
- Knowledge business application, e.g. MES, ERP, PLM, SCM etc. is a plus
- Experience of working in an international company environment is a plus
- Ability to travel over 50% is a plus.