A global company is recruiting a Product Marketing Head in Ho Chi Minh city, to lead the country marketing team. The job is responsible for planning, development and implementation Company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. The role is reporting to APAC Marketing Director and Vietnam GM.
- Establish and manage all marketing functions includes product management, marketing & communications, trade marketing to ensure smooth and effective operation
- In conjunction with General Director/ APAC Marketing Director, establish pricing policies and other related projects to contribute to national sales and profit objectives
- Define marketing strategy, budget planning, monitor and review all expenses to ensure effective utilization within budget.
- Establish and implement division policies, procedures and plans to ensure clear communication and effective working procedure which is necessary to achieve national target.
- Develop division’s headcount plans, which contribute to the achievement of annual and strategic objectives.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with at least 3 years’ in same role
- Strong knowledge of segmentation, USP, brand & product value proposition.
- Experienced in advertising and trade marketing executions as well as digital marketing, event marketing, public relations, trade marketing, PR etc.
- Range & SKU management supporting marketing development.
- Possess interpersonal skill & entrepreneurial, strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail in sales and marketing analysis.
- Fluency in English.