A global technology company is recruiting a Senior Sales in Hanoi, heading sales for cloud solutions in Vietnam market. The role requires excellent business development and sales management experience for IT managed services, especially cloud platform-related services. This is reporting to Singapore.
This senior position is responsible for growing the business in Vietnam across existing and new accounts, while working with sales Channel and cloud service providers like Azure, AWS, GCP to expand the business.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end Sales process - generating leads, qualifying opportunities and closing business, as per forecasted timelines.
- You will also be responsible for identifying and focusing on customer pain points, to craft the right solution leveraging the company portfolio of solutions & services.
- You will have strong prior experience working with one of the Public cloud providers (Azure, AWS & GCP) in an SI or MSP organization.
- You will work with internal and at times, offshore stakeholders – Marketing, Partner Ops, Delivery & Pre-sales team members, to plan & execute demand generation events as well as qualify and progress opportunities.
- You will maintain overall client satisfaction at all times & build strong relationships with clients that will drive upsell and cross-sell revenue opportunities
- You will collaborate with CSP & ISV partners, to capture new accounts & opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree & Post graduate qualification in business management.
- 10+ years of Sales leadership experience, with a minimum of 5 years of Sales and Account management experience in Azure or GCP or AWS.
- Strong ‘hunting’ sales skills in the following: SAP Services, Cloud Solutions & Services, Infrastructure Managed services and Security solutions & Services
- Strong existing relationships and a successful track record selling to enterprise accounts and mid-size companies.
- Ability to build relationships with IT Decision Makers and CXO levels within large, Enterprise organizations
- Excellent presentation skills, together with exceptional written, verbal and Client management skills.