A foreign-invested IT security company is recruiting a SOC Manager in Hanoi city. The job is to lead the cloud-based SOC consulting and operating projects for clients across diverse market sectors. You will work with the world's 1st SIEM solutions from Splunk, Acunetix, or Tenable
- Monitoring, analyzing security alerts, managing and operating security systems such as: SIEM, Firewall, IPS, Threat Intelligence...
- Analyze and investigate unusual events and incidents occurring in the system system.
- Participate in developing response and troubleshooting scenarios.
- Coordinate with the business team in the process of consulting and working with partners and customers.
- Participate in project implementation and support other tasks when assigned.
- University degree or above majoring in IT, Information Security.
- Good experience in IT solution consulting(Presale/Postsale) or equivalent;
- Having knowledge and experience in security solutions: SIEM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, EndPoint Security...
- Have good knowledge of IT, information security, attack and prevention techniques attack.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Project-based bonus, year-end bonus.
- Dynamic, creative working environment.
- Company policy to develop talent to the fullest potential.
- Professional working environment. Got trained to improve professional skills and soft skills.
- Opportunity to improve qualifications and professional development skills, have many promotion opportunities, working with global security firms.
- Full benefits and insurance according to the company's regulations and Vietnamese law
- There are health care benefits, annual vacation, team building.