A foreign-invested IT security company is recruiting a Pentest Consultant in Hanoi city. The job is to join challenging yet highly rewarding IT Security projects across diverse market sectors. You will need at lest 2 years of PENTEST experience to succeed in this job.
- Apply cybersecurity attack testing and assessment techniques, coordinate test projects with clients.
- Planning, implementing, and presenting the results of the safety and network security assessment and testing for the systems and service applications of the customers.
- Research and develop specific application security testing techniques and tools.
- University degree or above majoring in information technology, information security or related disciplines
- Knowledge of computer networking, system and security
- Good English skills
- 2+ years of experience in Pentest
- Have management experience
- Have IT security certificates is a plus
- Good presentation skills.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Project-based bonus, year-end bonus.
- Dynamic, creative working environment.
- Company policy to develop talent to the fullest potential.
- Professional working environment. Got trained to improve professional skills and soft skills.
- Opportunity to improve qualifications and professional development skills, have many promotion opportunities, working with global security firms.
- Full benefits and insurance according to the company's regulations and Vietnamese law
- There are health care benefits, annual vacation, team building.