One of leading technology company utilizing ML and AI in investment is recruiting a Data Scientist. As a Data Scientist with NLP & ML skillset, you will be working in a fast-paced environment which needs a mindset of a start-up and an entrepreneur that is not hesitant to constantly shift gears, test and learn.You will be part of the company, you will be working with stakeholders by Agile and Design Thinking Methodologies, innovating and improving the way people invest in share and crypto-currency market with Data Science AI Technology. You will deliver everything from state-of-the-art solutions to quicker value proving solutions.
Research, develop and evaluate advanced text processing algorithms and implementations
Prototype and develop algorithms and advanced machine learning techniques for feature, model and applications
Stay up to date with tech, prototype with and learn new technologies, proactive in technology communities
Develop innovative solutions in areas such as machine learning, computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), advanced and semantic information search, extraction, induction, classification and exploration
Create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
Build and implement advanced machine learning models for financial/ techninical data analysis in share market, crypto market.
- Data scrapping from Facebook pages, Zalo, WhatsApp and Telegram’s group, and other online materials.
- Professional experience as a data scientist or related roles with work experience in text related projects.
- 3+ years of work experience in software development, software engineering.
- Experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning Client/NLP models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
- Knowledge in signal processing techniques including adaptive filtering, filter banks and wavelet processing, speech analysis and synthesis, speech and audio coding.
- Experience in text classification topic mining speech enhancement and speech/audio coding and compression.
- String experience in prediction using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Hand on experience in feature extraction techniques (GMM, HMM, NMF / spectrograms, MFCC etc) for voice recognition and audio event classification.
- 4+ years of work experience with Python, advance in Pandas, web scrapping
- Hand on experience with machine learning techniques such as deep neural nets (DNN, CNN, LSTM-RNN)
- 3+ years of experience working in Agile team environment
- Master’s or PhD degree in STEM or AI/ML areas would be a big bonus.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) or a containerized environment (Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of the complexity of developing and productizing real-world AI/ML applications such as prediction, recommendation, computer vision, bots, NLP, sentiment, knowledge and content intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge of Text Analytics with a strong understanding of Client & NLP algorithms and models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs) and their underlying computational and probabilistic statistics
- Deep knowledge of some of the popular ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn.
- Designing and documenting data architecture at multiple levels (high-level to detailed) and across multiple views (conceptual, logical, physical, data flow and sequence diagrams)
- Providing active hands-on architectural guidance and leadership through the entire lifecycle of development projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into conceptual and detailed system architecture and technology solutions
- Ability to develop and lead proof-of-concepts, deliver practical, working solutions
- Design, implement and deploy scalable, distributed solutions to support real-time NLP data analytic platform using modern engineering principles and techniques.