HP AIS - Network Automation v9
This certification validates that you can apply HP Network Automation software to provide change, configuration and compliance management for multivendor networks.
HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V2
This certification validates you can plan and design enterprise class server solutions based on HPE ProLiant Generation 9 (Gen9) servers and associated converged infrastructure system components like the HP OneView management platform. In addition, this certification verifies you can holistically architect solutions with the right server systems for the right situations because you know the following:
- HPE server line technologies
- High availability
- Management considerations
HP ASE - Universal CMDB Implementations v9
This certification validates that you can implement the Universal Configuration Management Database v9.
HP ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
This certification validates that you can identify and translate business requirements into an enterprise, multi-site storage solution design that supports all needed applications and data. This includes data across physical, virtual and cloud environments with a common architecture and converged management considerations. This certification also verifies that you can design hardware-agnostic, centralized deduplication and backup / recovery solutions for information protection. It also validates that you can design storage solutions for information retention, and for analytics with massive "big data" repositories, that provide the following:
- Seamless delivery of IT services
- Reduction in business risk exposure
- More value from information
HP AIS - Service Manager v9
This certification verifies that you can deploy and integrate an HP Service Manager based solution into customers’ environments to support key IT processes of service request, incident, problem, configuration, release and service level management, and cover key aspects of ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle Management such as catalog and knowledge management. It validates your ability to do the following :
- List SM fundamental technologies and methodologies
- Identify SM supported processes and featured modules
- Describe requirements necessary to achieve a deployable solution
- Identify and describe installation, configuration, setup, and/or migration procedures
- Describe application-based tasks (i.e., out-of-box processes support) and operational and administrative tasks
- Describe how the RDBMS supports SM and integrates to it
HP ATP - Cloud Administrator V1
This certification validates that you can manage and administer HPE CloudSystem Matrix with HPE Cloud Service Automation for Matrix built on an HPE Converged Infrastructure with heterogeneous IT resource pools. This certification also validates that you can manage a service centric private cloud, simplify and optimize infrastructure to application service delivery. It also verifies that you can holistically optimize infrastructure, monitor applications, and maximize uptime for your unified cloud and traditional IT services.
HP ASE - Cloud Integrator V1
This certification validates that you can install, configure and optimize HPE CloudSystem Matrix. It also verifies you know what is needed to expand HPE CloudSystem to include public and managed cloud services for a full hybrid cloud environment.
HP ASE - SDN Application Developer V1
This certification validates that you can do the following:
- Understand the SDN environment including SDN application use cases, the OpenFlow standard, the HP VAN SDN Controller, and OpenFlow enabled switches.
- Design an application with SDN, including decisions about application type and process of design creation; and understand examples of successful SDN-enabled applications.
- Build an SDN application with the HP VAN SDN Controller services and functionality.
- Create and set up an SDN development environment, including installation and setup of the HP VAN SDN Controller, HP SDN SDK, and other useful tools and resources.
- Choose from the selection of APIs to meet application objectives
- Write, test, and debug an SDN application with the HP VAN SDN Controller and OpenFlow enabled switches.
HP Sales Certified - Application Lifecycle Management Solutions 
This certification validates that you have attained the level of knowledge required to sell HP Application Lifecycle Management software solutions. It verifies that you:
- Know the market trends, business drivers, and customer challenges associated with the high-level application delivery management, application lifecycle management, quality assurance, quality control, and agile delivery spaces
- Can articulate how HPE addresses these challenges through compelling value propositions that deliver business and IT value
- Recognize the market demands and challenges associated with quality management, functional validation, performance validation, and agile delivery management
- Are able to explain how HPE addresses these demands and challenges
HP ATP - Data Protector v9
This certification validates that you are able to configure and manage HP Data Protector software. It assesses thorough understanding of backup and recovery concepts as implemented by the HP Data Protector software. It also verifies in-depth acquaintance with the functionality of the software and its application to typical storage implementations.
Page 1 of 11