An international fintech software company from Singapore is hiring a Delivery Manager in Hanoi city. You will be leading software teamand reporting to the AVP in Singapore. To succeed in this senior job, you will need to have 15+ years of experience in management of software delivery center of 80 - 100 persons for projects in banking/financial services. Excellent english communciation and leadership skills are needed.
- Able to be responsible for the managing of multi-level relationships with different project teams.
- Participate and lead in technical or solutioning meetings with different project teams
- Manage the delivery teams to ensure agreed Service Level Agreement and overall customer satisfaction is being met.
- Management of development and deployment of projects within timeline and budget.
- Provide timely and accurate project/productions reporting.
- Able to provide timely escalation to Singapore office and coordinate recovery activities for major incidents.
- Be hands-on and on top of all the tasks happening in the project/production teams.
- Able to oversee delivery/production issues through to resolution and closure.
- Ensure compliance to delivery and production processes and procedure, initiate continuous improvement initiatives.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and project/production support documents.
- Either having sound understanding of Retail and Corporate Loan Origination processes, or post approval processes involving Collateral and Limits Management or be Technical in the Java platform for Spring & Hibernate, Spring Boot and Microservice architecture on OpenShift or Kubernetes.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- PMP certified.
- At least 10 years experience managing at least 80 resources in offshore development centre is a must.
- At least 10 years in a project management capacity managing a team of at least 10 people in banking projects would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE, object-oriented technologies and implementation would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and have successfully managed a project from start to finish.
- Ability to manage time, cost and quality.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Strong customer relations and ability to interact with IT and Business users at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and problem ownership qualities.
- Must be able to work under a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural team with multi geographical locations (onsite-offsite).
- Require traveling and working in regional countries.
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on