An global company is recruiting a Python Developer in HCM city. You will join the teams in Vietnam and Hong Kong to upgrade the current company enterprise software system to the advanced levels that serving thousands of users globally. The job requires strong experience in API development using Python and good English communication skills.
To succeed in this job, you will have solid experience in Python with open-source development and solid project experience with API development. The ideal candidate should also have experience with cloud-native architecture and Git CI/CD. Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) implementation; and familiarity with PHP and Node.js would also be a plus.
- Design, develop and test new APIs.
- Develop and maintain microservices-based applications.
- Create high-quality code that follows industry standards.
- Implement cloud-native architecture and Git CI/CD.
- Quickly diagnose and resolve issues related to the server or the application.
- Implement new features that meet customer and business requirements.
- Solve complex problems by working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid project experience with API development is a must.
- Solid experience with Python with open-source development is highly preferred.
- Experience with cloud-native architecture and Git CI/CD is highly preferred.
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) Implementation is preferred.
- Familiarity with PHP and Node.js is a plus.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working on open-source projects
- Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation
- Thorough knowledge of cloud-native development
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary: 1600 - 2000 USD Gross / month
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen (Henry) at TECHSPACES on