- Collaborate with our team of developers and designers to create an immersive user experience.
- Write clean, reusable, and easily maintainable code.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with CSS and its frameworks (Bootstrap, Fabric Core) is a plus.
- Experience with React, Angular and other frontend tech stacks is a plus.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary: 1800 USD Gross / month
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on